Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Getting ready for the hospital

So I am going through withdrawl, it is tuesday and we had no StrollerFit yesterday. I have been going 5 days a week plus saturday for Restore the Core, it was weird not going. I am not suppose to be at class for 6 weeks after the baby, not sure if I will make it, I mayh have to pop in just to see the gang.

I figured I would be busy getting the bassinet in place and other baby stuff, but it is all done. Scott and my mom have made that so easy. Joey knows something is up. He has been even more cuddly then he usually is and only wants mommy. Scott is home today as we prepare for the hospital, I am being induced tonight (YEAH!!) and usually if Daddy is here, Joey wants dadddy, but not today. He just wants me.

He helped me pack for his trip to Auntie Heathers. The bag had lots of socks and this morning he brought me dirty pj's to put in the bag. It has been fun to pack with him. The bag has cars and his baby and puppies, he even tried to get our 85 pound dog Raven in the bag, what a site that was.

Now we just wait for baby. Someone asked if I was nervous, no, but I am excited to meet the new baby. And yes I know two will be more work than one, I have been watching my friends with two, but I can not wait. My hope is that Joey will nto be like me who after 5 days tried to send my brother back.

Next time I write there should be a new baby, will it be a girl or a boy?

1 comment:

robyn said...

good luck... hope you have a speedy labor.