Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Red Shoes today at StrollerFit

I thought Drea was a shoe in, no pun intended to win the 5 points in the red shoe bonus today, but she did not wear her Red Converse. Robin who works and can not come 5 days a week wanted the points so she made her sneakers red, not sure if they were 50% red, which was my requirement, but she gets the points for creativity.

Check them out...

Way to go Robin. So here is my new 10 point challenge, for Monday, February 23, 2009, dress in red from head to toe. This includes hair accessories, shirts, pants and socks, 5 extra point if the bra is red too!!! Lets see what the StrollerFit moms will come up with for that.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I loved the red shoes!! Definite winner for creativity alone :)

robyn said...

well, I'll get the 5 points for the red bra at least. I might spray paint my "old" sneakers red. we'll see