Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Heart Healthy Challenge

I can not believe how much some of the moms are getting into this. One of my moms, says she owns nothing red except for socks with Red, so she makes sure to point out the red in her socks so she gets her correct points. I am amazed. During the last challenge I had a few moms compete, but this is even more fun. I am thinking I need to add a few other challenges, like one day a Red Hat or red shoes, I am going to think about that, maybe these will be bonus points on a specific day.

I have also firmed up my next session for Restore the Core, starting the end of March and I am adding an afternoon class. Hope it fills. details to follow.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

If you can find someone with red shoes I think they should win the Strollerfit competition automatically!! (And no, I don't have any red shoes :)