Monday, February 23, 2009

Julianna's sponge bath with Joey's help...

This am we all went to the Dr's the antibiotic they gave Joey yesterday is helping and by Wed he should no longer contagious so he can go to Mommymuscle sculpt and run around with the other kids while Danielle teaches. He said "Mine" to the Dr when she was picking up Julianna, so I guess he will keep her.

Grandma gave Julianna a sponge bath tonight and Joey helped. It was very funny. I did not get any photos, I was too funny, I laughed so hard I almost cried. He kept trying to hand Julianna toys and kept trying to get Grandma to add bubbles. Then he told Grandma "Baby Mine, Baby Bubbles Pease." It was so funny.

They things they come up with. The years to come will be so interesting.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

That is a great story! I'm glad Joey is so interested in his little sister (at least, for now :)
I can't wait to meet her!