Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sick child, No sleep and More Snow...

Joey has been fussy for days, and last night had a low grade fever again. He woke up so many times, that for a good portion of the night he slept between Scott and I. And when I say between, I do not mean laying next to us, no we were like an H, Scott and I on each end and he across, his feet in my back and his head in Scott's back. I was so afraid we would squish him, but if i moved him he cried and woke up. Oh what fun!

Scott stayed home and we took him to the Dr. No ear infection, no sore throat, no stomach thing or congestion, but it was what I thought all along, the two-year Molars are cutting in. Poor guy. I left Joey home with Daddy and went off to StrollerFit.

By the time class was to start it was snowing, so the consensus was to do Restore the Core instead, less to lug, but that left us with the older ones running and creating Havoc. To add to the craziness, I was video taping my new RTC instructor for her certification. We were suppose to do that tonight, but with the snow decided to do it during class. I think she did well, now to see if I can get it to burn on a dvd with sound....This also made me remember why we do Restore the Core with out the children. It is the one or two hours a week with out mommy, mommy, mommy!!!!!!

Off to play with the DVD player and the computer. When Joey wakes up maybe we will "buildahot"

No comments: