Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hair cut

So I joined the haircut Revolution, no more buns or ponytails, I chopped it off this morning. I now curls again and is not dead!!!!

It is off my neck so I won't complain at StrollerFit and the girl did a great job, even better I made the appointment yesterday not knowing she had a special today and the cut cost me $12 plus a tip. What a deal!!!

Want to thank Charlotte and Danielle for doing a great job teaching for ma and to tell my SF moms keep up the great work.

I have the info on the first 5 K I am going to participate in and the training will start as soon as the Dr says so. Let me know if you want the registration info and if you want me to create a training plan for you. I am already working on one for Danielle and Charlotte has agreed to do the Tufts 10K with me in the fall post her baby, so I am creating the 10K training plan for us for her too. I can not wait to train for these. I hate running a lone but with the girls and kids it is always run. Charlotte and I did 2 5K's last year and we had a ball together.

No comments: